ONLINE ACCESS FOR INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD (4-8 years old)
ALSO CREATED FOR CHILDREN WITH READING DISABILITIES.
CHAMPION books can also help children with learning disabilities develop their reading skills.
- Use of a font similar to the handwriting learned in class
- Larger font size
- Short sentences for easier memorization
- Explanations for difficult words or phrases
- Use of mostly regular words
- Simple punctuation
- Character overviews at the beginning of each story to facilitate understanding
- Clear illustrations
- Blocks of text on a white background to prevent eye strain
- Narration that follows a simple chronological order
- Puzzles that promote thought and interaction
- Story-comprehension games with questions and prizes
The TEACHER package enables the educator to use an interactive CHAMPION book in his or her class. The book is accessed by Internet. Following receipt of payment, a web link to create a password and username is provided. When this is completed, the CHAMPION book is accessed directly on your browser. It can then be displayed to the children using an interactive whiteboard. There is no download required.
GET STARTED IN 4 EASY STEPS:
1. PAY TO RECEIVE A WEB LINK.
2. ENTER YOUR PASSWORD AND USERNAME.
3. CONNECT DIRECTLY TO THE STORY WITH YOUR WEB BROWSER ( no download required).
4. DISPLAY THE STORY ON INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD.
* Supported browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer (9 and +), Safari, Opera
*Some conditions apply.