Interactive book (4 to 8 years)
ALSO CREATED FOR CHILDREN WITH READING DISABILITIES.
CHAMPION books can also help children with learning disabilities develop their reading skills.
- Use of a font similar to the handwriting learned in class
- Larger font size
- Short sentences for easier memorization
- Explanations for difficult words or phrases
- Use of mostly regular words
- Simple punctuation
- Character overviews at the beginning of each story to facilitate understanding
- Clear illustrations
- Blocks of text on a white background to prevent eye strain
- Narration that follows a simple chronological order
- Puzzles that promote thought and interaction
- Story-comprehension games with questions and prizes
This package enables schools and organizations to download an interactive Champion book many times to iPads. This offer is available at a special rate. As such, the Champion book can be downloaded and saved to a school’s iPad for easy and convenient access.
PURCHASE ON APP STORE
1. Follow this link: https://volume.itunes.apple.com/en/store
2. Choose the Media type: iOS Apps and the Category: Books.
3. Search: Champion The road to victory.
4. Select the app and the quantity.