Interactive book (4 to 8 years old)
ALSO CREATED FOR CHILDREN WITH DYSLEXIA AND OTHER READING DISABILITIES.
CHAMPION books can also help children with learning disabilities develop their reading skills.
- Use of a font similar to the handwriting learned in class
- Larger font size
- Short sentences for easier memorization
- Explanations for difficult words or phrases
- Use of mostly regular words
- Simple punctuation
- Character overviews at the beginning of each story to facilitate understanding
- Clear illustrations
- Blocks of text on a white background to prevent eye strain
- Narration that follows a simple chronological order
- Puzzles that promote thought and interaction
- Story-comprehension games with questions and prizes
CASSECOU is dazzled by a precious stone during a student trip to the museum. He uses his technoboard to find the mysterious island and this precious stone. CHAMPION, MÉCANIE AND MAGIC set out on a journey with CASSECOU, heading toward Diamond Rock. They’ll be in for some fascinating surprises! Everyone takes up a climbing challenge that requires courage and perseverance. Will they reach the Rock’s summit ? Will they find the precious stones ?
This book takes children through a fun journey of rock climbing and rock climbing equipment. Children will also draw connections between fiction and reality, introducing them to various precious stones, the real story of Diamond Rock and its animals. In addition, the story develops the theme of respecting the environment.
BONUS: General knowledge quiz and prizes